MIDDLE TENNESSEE SCHEDULED LANE CLOSURES
March 30 – April 5, 2023
FOR YOUR CLOSE TO HOME TRAFFIC FIND YOUR LOCATION HERE
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-24
The retracing of pavement markings with spray thermoplastic on various Interstate and State
Routes
Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be temporary mobile lane closures on I-24 in the EB and WB
directions for restripe operations. There will be two striping crews so work may be done on
multiple routes: MM 40-46, 48-49, 52-53, 57-63.
ROBERTSON COUNTY I-24
Construction and Bridge repair
Continuous, the outside shoulder will be closed in both directions with barrier rail at 4 different
overpassing bridges for bridge repair: SR-49, Jack Teasley Road, Gause Road, SR-256. Both lanes of
travel on I-24 will remain open.
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-40
The repair of bridges on I-40 over Fairfield Avenue (MM 211 - 213)
Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be lane closures on I-40 WB to stage barrier rail, repair parapet,
and mill asphalt.
...
Comments
Post a Comment