Middle Tennessee High School Football Schedule - 2022 Championship Week

It’s finally here. Championship week has arrived, and we have the full schedule right here of Middle Tennessee schools. The schedule below is from TSSAA and features the nine following Source counties: Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, and Williamson. Division I Class 3A East Nashville vs Alcoa December 2nd, 11:00am Division I Class 4A Pearl-Cohn vs Anderson County December 3rd, 11:00am Division I Class 5A Page vs Knox West December 2nd, 7:00pm Division I Class 6A Beech vs Oakland December 3rd, 7:00pm Division II Class A  Friendship Christian vs Nashville Christian December 1st, 3:00pm Division II Class AA CPA at Lipscomb Academy December 1st, 11:00am Division II Class AAA Baylor at MBA December 1st, 7:00pm https://dicksoncountysource.com/middle-tennessee-high-school-football-schedule-2022-championship-week/?feed_id=11472&_unique_id=638612db8b727

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places to Eat Close to TPAC

10/18/26: Clear Skies and Mild Temperatures, High Near 68, Low Around 40

Road and Lane Closures 3-31-4-6-2023