Final Scores for the 2022 BlueCross Bowl TSSAA State Football Championships

The BlueCross Bowl TSSAA State Football Championships have returned to Chattanooga’s Finley Stadium. Nine championship games will be held December 1-3, 2022. Below are the scores for the games in our middle Tennessee coverage area. As games are played, we will update this article with the final score. Division II Class AA CPA 0 vs Lipscomb Academy 42 game played December 1st Read Our Wrap-up of CPA vs Lipscomb Academy Division II Class A  Friendship Christian 34 vs Nashville Christian 27 game played December 1st Division II Class AAA Baylor 38 vs MBA 34 game played December 1st Read Our Wrap-up of MBA vs Baylor Division I Class 3A East Nashville 26 vs Alcoa 45 game played December 2nd Read Our Wrap-up of East Nashville vs Alcoa Division I Class 5A Page 13 vs Knox West 47 game played December 2nd Read Our Wrap-up of Page vs Knox West Division I Class 4A Pearl-Cohn vs Anderson County December 3rd, 11:00am   Division I Class 6A Beech vs Oakland December 3rd, 7:00pm   https://dicksoncountysource.com/final-scores-for-the-2022-bluecross-bowl-tssaa-state-football-championships/?feed_id=11728&_unique_id=638acc85405f5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places to Eat Close to TPAC

10/18/26: Clear Skies and Mild Temperatures, High Near 68, Low Around 40

Road and Lane Closures 3-31-4-6-2023